“Amazing soft play, great space and great value”
Our soft play area at AIS Bristol offers an affordable and safe environment for your children to play, explore, make friends and create lasting memories. Our soft play contains a superb two level play frame, a Bouncy Castle and an under 3 year old area packed full of challenges for your child.
As our soft play facility is indoors, you can be sure that the weather will not spoil your child’s fun. A great way for your children to meet new friends & be active in an entertaining and safe environment.
Relax as your children play in our soft play lounge. With full view of the soft play whilst enjoying a hot drink from our cafe.
- PLEASE NOTE: We have a Cafe/Bar on site for our customers and respectfully ask that you don’t bring your own food and beverages on to our premises, Anyone breaking or abusing this rule will be asked to leave, Thank you
Soft Play Opening Hours
- Monday – Thursday
- 9.00am – 6.00pm*
- 9.00am – 4.00pm*
- 9:00am – 5:00pm*
- 10.00am – 4:30pm*
*Please call us to check whether the soft play has been booked for an exclusive party on 0117 903 1434*
Soft play parties are also available, please click here
- Adults go FREE
- under 9 months £1.00
- 9 months – under 2 £3.00
- 2 years + (up to 1.4 metres high) £4.80
- We also offer 10 vouchers £35.00
- Closures for Bristol
- January Softplay Early Closures
- *Dates and times stated below are our closed hours*
- • Saturday 6th . 2:30pm – 6:00pm
- • Sunday 7th . 11:00am – 5:00pm
- • Monday 8th . 3:30pm – 6:00pm
- • Friday 12th . 3:30pm – 6:00pm
- • Saturday 13th . 2:30pm – 6:00pm
- • Sunday 14th . CLOSED ALL DAY
- • Saturday 20th . 2:30pm – 6:00pm
- • Sunday 21st . 2:30 – 5:00pm
- • Sunday 28th . 12:30pm – 5:00pm
**SUBJECT TO CHANGE**
We update our closure times list on a regular basis but this could change due to last minute bookings or cancellations. We advise customers to call in advance to check availability prior to travelling here.
Please call us on 0117 9031434 before travelling as times may change last minute due to demand of our venue. if you require any further information
We are sorry for any inconvenience
‘Rules of Play‘
- No Photography or Video without permission.
- No jewellery, badges or sharp objects allowed.
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the playing area.
- Children who are unwell should not use the play equipment.
- No glassware is allowed in the play area.
- Leave all personal items such as money, mobile phones or keys with others outside the area.
- Remove shoes before entering, but please wear socks.
- No liability will be accepted for losses, damages or theft.
The soft play is suitable for children aged 6 months to 10 years old, and accommodates a maximum of 150 children at once.
Children’s Play Area Disclaimer
We are pleased to provide this facility and whilst we have attempted to make it as safe as possible, the very nature of children’s play activity means that accidents can occasionally happen.
We cannot therefore accept responsibility for injury or damage to children or clothing whilst using this play area.
Parental supervision is essential.
For more information please call us on 0117 903 1434 or email us at email@example.com