“Amazing soft play, great space and great value”Soft Play Early
Our soft play area at AIS Bristol offers an affordable and safe environment for your children to play, explore, make friends and create lasting memories. Our soft play contains a superb two level play frame, a Bouncy Castle and an under 3 year old area packed full of challenges for your child. As our soft play facility is indoors, you can be sure that the weather will not spoil your child’s fun. A great way for your children to meet new friends & be active in an entertaining and safe environment. Relax as your children play in our soft play lounge. With full view of the soft play, you can sit and watch the best of Sky TV whilst enjoying a hot drink from our cafe. PLEASE NOTE: We have a Cafe/Bar on site for our customers and respectfully ask that you don't bring your own food and beverages on to our premises, Anyone breaking or abusing this rule will be asked to leave, Thank you Soft Play Opening Hours Monday – Thursday and Saturday 9.00am – 6.00pm* Friday 9.00am - 4.00pm* Sunday 10.00am - 5.00pm* *Please call us to check whether the soft play has been booked for an exclusive party on 0117 903 1434 Soft play parties are also available, please click here. Prices
- Adults go FREE
- 0-9 months £1.00
- 10 months – 2 years £3.00
- 2 years + (up to 1.4 metres high) £4.80
- We also offer 10 vouchers for Only £35.00
Closures for Bristol
- Saturday 1st July Closed 2:30pm-6pm
- Tuesday 4th July Closed 4pm-6pm
- Friday 7th July Closed 11:30am-6pm
- Friday 14th July Closed 4pm-6pm
- Saturday 15th July Closed 2:30pm-6pm
- Sunday 16th July Closed 2pm- 5pm
- Thursday 20th July Closed 3:30pm-6pm
- Friday 21st July Closed 3pm-6pm
- Sunday 23rd July Closed 2pm-5pm
- Friday 28th July Closed 4pm-6pm
- Saturday 29th July Closed 1:30pm-6pm
These Dates and times are Subject to change
- No Photography or Video without permission.
- No jewellery, badges or sharp objects allowed.
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the playing area.
- Children who are unwell should not use the play equipment.
- No glassware is allowed in the play area.
- Leave all personal items such as money, mobile phones or keys with others outside the area.
- Remove shoes before entering, but please wear socks.
- No liability will be accepted for losses, damages or theft.