“Amazing soft play, great space and great value”Our soft play area at AIS Bristol offers an affordable and safe environment for your children to play, explore, make friends and create lasting memories. Our soft play contains a superb two level play frame, a Bouncy Castle and an under 3 year old area packed full of challenges for your child. As our soft play facility is indoors, you can be sure that the weather will not spoil your child’s fun. A great way for your children to meet new friends & be active in an entertaining and safe environment. Relax as your children play in our soft play lounge. With full view of the soft play, you can sit and watch the best of Sky TV whilst enjoying a hot drink from our cafe. PLEASE NOTE: We have a Cafe/Bar on site for our customers and respectfully ask that you don't bring your own food and beverages on to our premises, Anyone breaking or abusing this rule will be asked to leave, Thank you Soft Play Opening Hours Monday – Thursday and Saturday 9.00am – 6.00pm* Friday 9.00am - 4.00pm* Sunday 10.00am - 5.00pm* *Please call us to check whether the soft play has been booked for an exclusive party on 0117 903 1434 Soft play parties are also available, please click here. Prices
- Adults go FREE
- 0-9 months £1.00
- 10 months – 2 years £3.00
- 2 years + (up to 1.4 metres high) £4.80
- We also offer 10 vouchers for Only £35.00
- No Photography or Video without permission.
- No jewellery, badges or sharp objects allowed.
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the playing area.
- Children who are unwell should not use the play equipment.
- No glassware is allowed in the play area.
- Leave all personal items such as money, mobile phones or keys with others outside the area.
- Remove shoes before entering, but please wear socks.
- No liability will be accepted for losses, damages or theft.
Children’s Play Area DisclaimerWe are pleased to provide this facility and whilst we have attempted to make it as safe as possible, the very nature of children’s play activity means that accidents can occasionally happen. We cannot therefore accept responsibility for injury or damage to children or clothing whilst using this play area. Parental supervision is essential. For more information please call us on 0117 903 1434 or email us at email@example.com SOFT PLAY CLOSURES
- Thursday 4th May Closed 2:30pm-6pm
- Friday 5th May Closed All Day
- Saturday 6th May Closed 2pm-6pm
- Sunday 7th May Closed 11:30am-5pm
- Friday 12th May Closed 4pm-6pm
- Saturday 13th May Closed 2pm-6pm
- Friday 19th May Closed 4pm-6pm
- Friday 26th May Closed 4pm-6pm
- Saturday 27th May Closed 2:30pm-6pm
- Sunday 28th May Closed All Day