“Amazing soft play, great space and great value, definitely going to be a regular”
Our soft play area at AIS Birmingham offers an affordable and safe environment for your children to play, explore, make friends and create lasting memories. Our soft play contains a superb two level play frame, packed full of challenges for your child.
As our soft play facility is indoors, you can be sure that the weather will not spoil your child’s fun. A great way for your children to meet new friends & be active in an entertaining and safe environment.
Relax as your children play in our soft play lounge. With full view of the soft play, you can sit and watch the best of Sky TV whilst enjoying a hot drink from our cafe.
Soft Play Opening Hours
Monday – Sunday
9.00am – 6.00pm*
*Please call us to check whether the soft play has been booked for an exclusive party on 0121 546 0717
Soft play parties are also available, please click here.
|Adults go FREE|
|1 years – 2 years 11 months||£2.50|
|3 years – 3 years 11 months||£3.00|
|4 years plus||£4.00|
‘Rules of Play‘
- No Photography or Video without permission.
- No jewellery, badges or sharp objects allowed.
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the playing area.
- Children who are unwell should not use the play equipment.
- No glassware is allowed in the play area.
- Leave all personal items such as money, mobile phones or keys with others outside the area.
- Remove shoes before entering, but please wear socks.
- Children with glasses and contact lenses should take extra care.
- No liability will be accepted for losses, damages or theft.
The soft play is suitable for children aged 6 months to 10 years old, and accommodates a maximum of 30-40 children at once.
Children’s Play Area Disclaimer
We are pleased to provide this facility and whilst we have attempted to make it as safe as possible, the very nature of children’s play activity means that accidents can occasionally happen.
We cannot therefore accept responsibility for injury or damage to children or clothing whilst using this play area.
Parental supervision is essential.
For more information please call us on 0121 546 0717 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org